FOSSIL TRACE TOURNAMENT INFO SPRING/SUMMER 2018
As one of the premier destination golf course experiences in Colorado, the Fossil Trace Golf Club professional staff will assist you in the planning and setup of your golf tournament. Since the golf course opened in 2003, Fossil Trace has received many awards and accolades and built a reputation as the preeminent venue to hold a golf tournament. We are celebrated for the memorable Jim Engh designed golf course, pristine course conditions, easily accessible location & committed and organized staff. The focus of our tournament model is to partner with your company or organization to create a golf tournament experience that is easier for you and more memorable for your guests.
- All AM Tournaments begin at 7:30am (June/July) or 8:00am (August)
- All PM Tournaments begin at 2:00pm through August
- Must have 36-144 players for a shotgun start
- Half-Day Buyout required regardless of total player count (Weekday PM and all Weekend Events)
WeekendThursday & Friday
WeekendSaturday & Sunday
|$125 per player||$19,600||$21,000|
All tournament fees include Fossil Trace tee gift ($10 value), green fees, golf car w/GPS, and practice range balls. Fees include tax and gratuity.
- Weekday AM Tournament Includes: $10/player golf shop credit, breakfast, and lunch
- Weekday PM Tournament Includes: $1,200 golf shop credit, breakfast, and lunch
- Weekend AM Tournament Includes: $1,500 golf shop credit, breakfast, and lunch
- Weekend PM Tournament Includes: $1,500 golf shop credit, dinner, and drink tickets
We go above and beyond to ensure a memorable golf experience for your guests. To enhance your guest’s golf experience during your event, we are pleased to include the following additional amenities and services in our tournament package:
- A dedicated and experienced tournament staff.
- Curbside greeting from staff with optional bag service provided by Fossil Trace Golf Club.
- Registration area with skirted tables, umbrellas and seating.
- Fully customized rules sheets, pairings, printed scorecards and cart signs.
- Discounts available for custom merchandise with your logo.
- Two (2) foursomes donated to all half day buyout golf tournaments ($650 value)
- One (1) foursome donated to all other tournaments ($325 value).
- Golf car setup with tees, touch-screen GPS, digital scorecards, GPS sponsor opportunities and “Live” leaderboard.
- Registration area with skirted tables, chairs and umbrella(s).
- All tournaments conclude with a banquet in the Fossil Trace ballroom with seating for up to 150 guests.
To begin planing a truly memorable golf event, please fill out the form below and our Professional Staff will follow up shortly:
Should you have any additional questions or ideas not featured about Fossil Trace Golf Club as the host venue for your tournament, contact Jim Hajek, PGA Head Golf Professional at jhajek%$cityofgoldennet or call (303) 277-8752.