FOSSIL TRACE TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
As one of the premier destination golf course experiences in Colorado, the Fossil Trace Golf Club professional staff will assist you in the planning and setup of your golf tournament. Since the golf course opened in 2003, Fossil Trace has received many awards and accolades and built a reputation as the preeminent venue to hold a golf tournament. We are celebrated for the memorable Jim Engh designed golf course, pristine course conditions, easily accessible location & committed and organized staff. The focus of our tournament model is to partner with your company or organization to create a golf tournament experience that is easier for you and more memorable for your guests.
Fossil Trace Golf Club will host golf tournaments Monday – Thursday only with a minimum number of players required for a shotgun start.
〉 TOURNAMENT REQUIREMENTS and FEES
Fossil Trace Golf Club tournament package fee (shotgun start) – $120 per player (includes tax/gratuity)
- Fossil Trace Golf Club will host golf tournaments Monday – Thursday only with a minimum number of players required for a shotgun start.
- A minimum of 36 players is required for morning shotgun tournaments and begin at 7:30 a.m. May through mid-August and 8:00 a.m. through September.
- A minimum of 72 players is required for afternoon tournaments and begin at 1:30 p.m. May through September.
- An event with 116 players or more will have exclusive rights to the course for the 1/2 day (AM – 7:30 to 1:00, PM – 1:30 to dusk). Fossil Trace Golf Club reserves the right to add public play for any events with fewer than 116 player unless the event purchases a 1/2 or full day buyout.
- Events with fewer than 116 will be considered a “modified” shotgun start, thus not occupying each hole on the course.
〉 SERVICES and AMENITIES
Whether you are a group of 36, 144 or somewhere in between, we will go above and beyond to ensure a memorable golf experience for your guests. To enhance your guest’s golf experience during your event, we are pleased to include and provide the following amenities and services within our shotgun tournament package fee:
- A dedicated tournament staff including a Fossil Trace Golf Event Coordinator.
- Assign holes and generate foursome and alphabetical players’ list prior to event.
- Pre-set carts in golf staging area furnished with tournament scorecard with custom logo, cart sign, format/rules sheet logo tee gift and tees.
- Touch-screen GPS – electronic scorecard, leaderboard and GPS sponsorship opportunities
- Practice facility usage (practice range, putting green and short game area).
- Golf Shop credit totaling $10 per paid player to be combined and used for gifts or gift cards.
- Fossil Trace logo tee gift.
- Curbside greeting and optional valet bag services provided by Fossil Trace Staff.
- Professional scoring using GPS scorecard and 60″ LED display.
- Pre-tournament announcements.
- Installation of group provided tee and green sponsor signs and/or banners on course prior to play.
- Registration area with skirted tables, chairs and umbrella(s).
- Donated rounds of golf provided by Fossil Trace Golf Club (donation dependent on size of field).
- A banquet lunch or dinner (dependent on start time) and an F&B option prior to play (breakfast burrito for AM start, drink ticket for PM start).
- Complimentary use of indoor banquet facilities for awards luncheon/dinner (includes linens, awards table, dining table and silent auction table setup and takedown).
To begin planing a truly memorable golf event, please fill out the form below and our Event Coordinator will follow up shortly:
Fossil Trace Golf Club the closest premier public access golf course to Denver. It is nestled adjacent to the foothills of the Rocky Mountain Front Range, the gateway to the Rockies and in close proximity to other suburban areas including Littleton, Lakewood, Arvada and Boulder. Your guests will appreciate the short trip to an extraordinary and AUTHENTIC COLORADO GOLF EXPERIENCE.
Should you have any additional questions or ideas not featured about Fossil Trace Golf Club as the host venue for your tournament, contact John Cullen,Golf Event Director at jcullen%$cityofgoldennet or call (303) 277-8751.