FOSSIL TRACE TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
As one of the premier destination golf course experiences in Colorado, the Fossil Trace Golf Club professional staff will assist you in the planning and setup of your golf tournament. Since the golf course opened in 2003, Fossil Trace has received many awards and accolades and built a reputation as the preeminent venue to hold a golf tournament. We are celebrated for the memorable Jim Engh designed golf course, pristine course conditions, easily accessible location & committed and organized staff. The focus of our tournament model is to partner with your company or organization to create a golf tournament experience that is easier for you and more memorable for your guests.
Whether you are a group of 36, 144 or somewhere in between, we will go above and beyond to ensure a memorable golf experience for your guests. To enhance your guest’s golf experience during your event, we are pleased to include and provide the following amenities and services within our tournament package:
- A dedicated and experienced tournament staff.
- Curbside greeting from staff with optional bag service provided by Fossil Trace Golf Club.
- Registration area with skirted tables, umbrellas and seating.
- Fully customized rules sheets, pairings, printed scorecards and cart signs.
- Discounts available for custom merchandise with your logo.
- Exclusive Fossil Trace logo tee gift ($10 value).
- Two (2) foursomes donated to all half day buyout golf tournaments ($650 value). A foursome will be donated to all other tournaments ($325) value.
- Green fee, golf cart setup complete with tees, touch-screen GPS, digital scorecards, GPS sponsorship opportunities and “Live” leaderboard.
- Registration area with skirted tables, chairs and umbrella(s).
- All tournaments conclude with a banquet in the Fossil Trace ballroom with seating for up to 150 guests.
To begin planing a truly memorable golf event, please fill out the form below and our Professional Staff will follow up shortly:
Fossil Trace Golf Club the closest premier public access golf course to Denver. It is nestled adjacent to the foothills of the Rocky Mountain Front Range, the gateway to the Rockies and in close proximity to other suburban areas including Littleton, Lakewood, Arvada and Boulder. Your guests will appreciate the short trip to an extraordinary and AUTHENTIC COLORADO GOLF EXPERIENCE.
Should you have any additional questions or ideas not featured about Fossil Trace Golf Club as the host venue for your tournament, contact Jim Hajek, PGA Head Golf Professional at jhajek%$cityofgoldennet or call (303) 277-8752.